The Illinois Stewardship Alliance is made up of individuals and organizations that support local food systems in communities across Illinois. Join the Alliance and become a part of the good food movement!
Ready to join? Start by filling out this form, or read on for more information.
Student/Low-Income – $15
Individuals – $25
Farm/Family/Joint – $50
Organization/Business – $100
Supporter* – $75
Sponsoring (business/organization) – $300
Steward** – $300
Sustaining (business/organization) – $500
Lifetime*** – $1,000
*Supporter level members will receive a copy of the seasonal cookbook, – “From Asparagus to Zucchini” or an ISA t-shirt
**Steward level members will receive two tickets to ISA’s Annual Harvest Celebration held in Springfield in September
***Lifetime level members will receive a food-bearing tree planted in your honor and two tickets to ISA’s Annual Harvest Celebration
• Invitation to attend annual lobby day for FREE, including free lunch ($25 value)
• Discount ($15) on tickets for ISA’s Annual Harvest Celebration in Springfield
• Receive up-to-date information about current policy issues impacting local food systems and small farms in Illinois as part of the monthly ISA newsletter
• Invitation to have a “Represented” organizational seat on Grassroots Policy Advisory Committee
• Networking opportunities and information sharing including statewide and regional policy meetings
• Be part of an Alliance of consumers, farmers and other local food system stakeholders working to increase production and consumption of local foods in Illinois
Who Should Join
• Community Gardens
• Food Policy Councils
• Non-profit Organizations (focusing on sustainable agriculture and/or local food systems)
• Environmental Organizations
• Community-Based Organizations
• Community Support Agriculture Operations
• Anti-Hunger Organizations
• Local Food Businesses
HOW TO JOIN
1. Fill out the membership form by clicking here.
2. Select a method of payment (you will automatically be re-directed to a payment page after completing the online membership form).
Pay by credit card with Paypal: Skipping the membership form is also an option. Go straight to our Paypal site, select your membership level from the drop down menus by clicking here and click ‘add to cart’ to process your payment through PayPal.