When you tell your story about the ways you build soil health and steward the land, people listen.Now, more than ever, we need eaters, policymakers, and other farmers to hear how regenerative agriculture produces healthier food, protects our drinking water and can be part of our climate solution. By sharing your story, you can lead the soil health movement – and know a community of farmers and advocates has your back.
25 farmers and advocates in the training cohort will learn
- Storytelling that captivates and inspires people to take action,
- Marketing and social media strategies that move your message and raise your farm’s profile,
- How you can play a role in the regenerative agriculture movement; and
- Gain a network of soil health champion farmers across the state.
Soil Health Storytelling Training Series includes 3 sessions:
- “Digging Deep: Sharing the Story of your Farm”
- 2-part in-person training, January 10th 2020, Springfield IL, 9am-4pm
- “Spreading the Message: Social Media Bootcamp”
- Online interactive webinar, January 17th 2020, Online, 9am-12pm
- “Planting Seeds, A Listening Sessions with Journalists”
- Final in person meeting, January 24th 2020, Chicago IL, 9am-4pm
- Free meals and refreshments
For more information, contact
Liz Rupel – (217)-528-1563 – email@example.com
Jen Miller – (847)-548-4062 – firstname.lastname@example.org
This series is brought to you by a grant from Food and Farm Communications Fun, and a partnership between Illinois Stewardship Alliance, Liberty Prairie Foundation, and Public Narrative.
Public Narrative is a world-class training team, teaching leaders how to tell better stories and ensure their voices are part of conversations on the issues that affect them. Over the past 25 years, Public Narrative’s trainings not only teach people to listen, but they also help people understand their audiences and build impactful relationships with journalists, policymakers and community leaders.