Join Illinois’ most powerful statewide alliance of local food and sustainable farming advocates!
Become a member and join the Alliance in promoting local food, building climate resilience, addressing racial inequity in the food system– and most importantly, shaping better food policies for a healthier, regenerative and equitable food system for all.
As a member, you will help:
- Tackle consolidation and corporate control
- Create new opportunities for farm-to-school
- Support small farms, farmers markets, and local supply chains
- Build climate resilience
- Address racial equity in agriculture
- Restore the health and wealth of Illinois communities.
At Illinois Stewardship Alliance, we’re uniting farmers and eaters to form a powerful voice that has a seat at every table where decisions are made.
It’s time to take your seat at the table. Join us.
Sustaining Members: Our sustaining members are committed to supporting the Alliance for the long haul by giving monthly. Become a sustaining member with a monthly contribution by clicking on the “monthly” giving option below.
Scholarships: Scholarships are available to cover the cost of membership. If membership fees pose a financial barrier, email firstname.lastname@example.org
As a member of the Alliance you’ll enjoy:
- Opportunities to network, connect, solve problems, and build community with farmers and food system leaders across the state
- Opportunities to shape policy on the issues you care about and a vote on our annual policy agenda
- Insider news, intel, and resources
Join us to build a better food and farm system in Illinois! Become a member of the Alliance today!