Join the local food movement, join Illinois Stewardship Alliance.
Be a part of the wave of farmers, foodies, chefs, students, families, and citizens fighting to change the face of food and agriculture in Illinois. Support Illinois Stewardship Alliance by becoming a member or making a donation.
Your membership will support diversified family farmers, healthy land, happy animals, stronger communities, and a brighter future for Illinois food and agriculture. As a member of Illinois Stewardship Alliance you will be joining an Alliance of consumers, farmers and organizations working to support sustainable agriculture and the development of local and regional food systems that nourish people and care for the environment. Become a member today! Is your business or organization interested in supporting Illinois Stewardship Alliance? Check out our Business/Organizational Membership.
All Members receive:
- Membership in an alliance of consumers, farmers, organizations and other local food system stakeholders working to further the local food movement in Illinois
- e-newsletters and action alerts regarding the agricultural and environmental issues you care about.
- Opportunities to network with other individuals and leaders in the local food movement.
- An Invitation to Local Food Lobby Day to raise your voice for fair food and farm policies.
- An Invitation to our Annual Membership Meeting to help guide our work.
- An invitation to attend our annual Member Appreciation Party for FREE
Would you like to join but facing a limited income? Check out our limited income membership for just $15.
Illinois Stewardship Alliance is a 501c3 charitable nonprofit; contributions are tax-deductible.
Additional Payment Methods:
Mail a check to:
Illinois Stewardship Alliance
230 Broadway, Suite 200
Springfield, IL 62701
(Please include your address, phone number, and e-mail address, and a note that says Membership. If you are purchasing a t-shirt, please include your t-shirt size as well)
Call Illinois Stewardship for over-the-phone credit-card processing: