Support Illinois’ most powerful statewide alliance of local food and farming advocates!
Our members are farmers and eaters throughout Illinois who come together to solve problems, change policy, and put power back into the hands of people and communities in our state.
Your gift provides our members with tools, training, and resources to:
- Organize to form a powerful voice
- Build leadership and advocacy skills
- Identify issues and research solutions
- Draft legislation and build winning campaigns
- Foster champions among policymakers for just and regenerative food systems
- Build coalitions and partnerships across the food system
- Amplify our message
- Develop resources and guides
Help us build a better food and farm system in Illinois. Donate to the Alliance today!
If you’re not already a member, but want to build connections and shape policy with folks like you across the food system, visit our membership page and unlock all the benefits that membership has to offer.
Illinois Stewardship Alliance is a 501c3 charitable nonprofit; contributions are tax-deductible.
Other ways to support the Alliance:
- Become a member to shape policy on the issues you care about, or purchase a gift membership for someone special.
- Increase your impact with a matching gift– click here to find out if your employer offers a matching gift program.
- Make a planned gift via will or bequest.*
- Donate a gift in kind.*
- Consider supporting our next event, or become an annual sponsor.*
*Contact Melissa Frueh, Development Director at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on how we can facilitate your gift.
The Illinois Stewardship Alliance is the only statewide nonprofit organization fighting to make local food system changes through leadership development, policy advocacy, and local food promotion.