Thank you for downloading our grassroots marketing package and promoting the September Eat Local Challenge! Below is a list of items included in this package along with suggestions for use. Additionally, you will be subscribed to our weekly industry newsletter throughout the month of September for farms and farmers market managers that includes tips for marketing and examples of how other markets across Central Illinois are using the materials and innovative marketing in their communities. This package includes the following items:
- September Eat Local Challenge Facebook Header Graphic
- September Eat Local Challenge Social Square
- 8 Social Media graphics featuring facts about the food system to post throughout the month (see below)
- September Eat Local Challenge Press Release customizable to your farm
- Social media messaging and newsletter blurbs customizable to your farm
- September Eat Local Challenge Promotional Flyer PDF (8.5 x 11)
- September Eat Local Challenge Sandwich Board Sign PDF (24 x 36)
Suggestions for Use:
- Upload to your Facebook page during the month of September
- Post on social media to announce the Challenge
- Use in your newsletter or on your website along with an announcement about the Challenge
8 Social Media graphics featuring facts about the food system
- Post throughout the month. We suggest posting two per week throughout September and scheduling these out in advance to save time if you are able. (Right click to download and save the images below)
- Customize and post on your farm website or in your farm newsletter
- Customize and send to your local newspaper
- Post weekly beginning in Mid-August through September in order to highlight great features of your farm as well as encourage shoppers to participate in the Challenge. Post along with photos of farm (photos that include you or your farm staff will get the most views!).
- Print and place in a photo frame to set at your market booth.
- Print multiple copies and set at your market booth for shoppers to take with them.
- Print at your local print shop and place in a sandwich board sign in front of your market booth.