Do you want your company and brand to reach over 1,000 shoppers at each of Springfield’s longest running and most popular Holiday Farmers Market, with bonus recognition at four Winter Farmers Markets?
The Holiday Markets (Nov. 17 and Dec. 22) are a family tradition for central Illinois shoppers who have come for 11 years to find the freshest produce for holiday meals and gifts for loved ones.
The markets feature over 35 vendors selling a wide array of products from holiday hams and pastured turkeys, to root vegetables, radishes, greens, apples, pecans, baked good, and jams, as well as coffee, hot chocolate, and lunch made with local ingredients. Kid-friendly crafts and activities, provided by Slow Food Springfield, make it a family affair.
Best of all: both the holiday and winter markets are now in a new indoor location downtown at the State House Inn on Adams Street.
You can help make the season bright for family farmers across the region by becoming a sponsor. Sponsors help cover the cost to organize, staff, market and promote the holiday markets and winter markets.
WHAT DOES YOUR SPONSORSHIP DO?
Your sponsorship is a direct investment in area farmers and the health and prosperity of the Springfield community. Your sponsorship….
- Supports area farmers by providing a venue to earn extra income in the slow November and December months when few other venues are available. This is important to the economic viability of local farms.
- Supports downtown Springfield by attracting shoppers and visitors to the downtown area
- Extends the Old Capitol Farmers Market season as we work toward a year round indoor market.
- Provides a family friendly shopping experience for Springfield-area residents to purchase local ingredients and products for the upcoming holidays.
- Increases wholesome, local food access for your community.
- Generates money for your local economy by encouraging residents to spend their money with local farms and businesses.
HOLIDAY FARMERS MARKETS
The Saturday before each holiday
Saturday, November 17th
Saturday, December 22nd (During the last Springfield Holiday Walk!)
WINTER FARMERS MARKETS
3rd Saturday of each month, January – April .
Saturday, January 19th
Saturday, February 16th
Saturday, March 16th
Saturday, April 20th
The Holiday & Winter Markets are organized in partnership by Illinois Stewardship Alliance and Downtown Springfield Inc. Illinois Stewardship Alliance is a 501c (3) non-profit organization, so your sponsorship will be tax-deductible.
To become a sponsor, fill out the sponsorship form below before November 1st. Or call 217-528-1563 to complete the sponsorship form and payment over the phone.